4 slices of your favourite Ploughmans Bakery loaf
3 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup dukkah (see recipe below)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cut the bread into cubes around 1.5cm in diameter.
3. Pour the oil into a roasting dish and then toss the bread in the dish until coated with oil. Sprinkl over the dukkah and toss to coat.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the croutons are crisp and golden.
5. Allow to cool and then serve with soup or through salads.
6 tablespoons sesame seeds
3 tablespoons coriander seeds
2 tablespoons cumin seeds
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Roast each ingredient separately being careful not to burn. Rub the skin off the hazelnuts in a tea towel. Grind the seeds and nuts individually until coarsely ground . Combine with salt and freshly ground black pepper and keep in an airtight container in a cool place.